div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Friday 3 November 2017

Competition time!



To celebrate the release of my second psychological thriller, BAD SISTER, published by Avon/HarperCollins - which is at the special price of 99p for a limited time - I'm running a competition for one reader to win a signed paperback copy of my debut novel, SAVING SOPHIE!





To get your hands on it, just share my Facebook post - the pinned one from my Author Page ( HERE ) on your own Facebook page and tag a friend who you think might be interested in my new novel, BAD SISTER.

Easy!

*This competition is UK only - but there will be an international competition soon, so watch this space!*

If you've already read Bad Sister - thank you! If you would love to help an author out, then please do leave a short review on Amazon! Reviews are so important and I love reading your thoughts on my stories!




2 comments: