div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Thursday 1 December 2016

More exciting news for SAVING SOPHIE!

I'm dead excited to share that SAVING SOPHIE will also be available as an audio book! 




















I have listened to the audio clip on Soundcloud and it was a proud, yet strange moment hearing someone read the words I produced in my head! The narrator, Antonia Beamish, has a wonderful quality to her voice - I couldn't be happier with how she has transferred the written word to the spoken word! I'm really grateful to all those involved in making the audio version. 

It's TWO WEEKS today until the audio and the paperback are released - I'm now in the excited-but-scared phase (again!) 

Is there any other stage?!











SAVING SOPHIE is available now in ebook and you can pre-order the audio book and paperback HERE






2 comments: