div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Celebrate EVERYTHING

I woke up this morning to the amazing sight of being NUMBER ONE BESTSELLER! 

The lovely readers in Canada had enabled SAVING SOPHIE to get to no.1


And, thankfully I took this screenshot, because it was fleeting! One hour, in fact.

I would've missed it if I'd got out of bed a bit later...

What an emotional ride this writing lark is! 



So, my writer friends, enjoy each and every achievement - it might be a 'blink and you'll miss it' moment, but every bit is worth celebrating :) 



Who knows, SAVING SOPHIE might be back at number one in another hour, but for now, she sits at number two. A wonderful achievement, and I'm so grateful to be able to have my novel out there for people to read.





2 comments:

  1. It must be such a wonderful feeling, Sam. You deserve the success that 'Saving Sophie' is having so it back and enjoy your roller-coaster ride. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, thank you Jan :) That's really kind of you. And I'll certainly try to enjoy the ride!

      Delete