div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Thursday 16 August 2018

3 weeks until paperback publication of ONE LITTLE LIE

It's countdown time for the paperback release of ONE LITTLE LIE and I couldn't be more excited!














The ebook has been available since the 23rd July and I've been thrilled with the feedback and reviews so far. Here are some of the things being said about One Little Lie:

‘A story filled of manipulation, lies, secrets, and obsession with seeking forgiveness. This intricately plotted thriller … The shocking twist will leave you speechless.’ 5* NetGalley reviewer

‘This is such a masterfully plotted novel. Everything is planned out, down to the last intricate detail. It was a real pleasure to read and almost impossible to put down!’ 5* NetGalley reviewer

‘Sam Carrington has really shown the depths of her talent with this. It's beautifully written with great characters.’ 5* NetGalley reviewer

'I’ve been a big fan of Sam’s writing in the past and I’m pleased to say that One Little Lie maintains the high level of stylish and cleverly crafted plots that I have come to enjoy. But I do think that she has excelled herself this time with a great twist that I didn’t see coming, one that immediately had me flicking back through the pages of my kindle to work out how and why I had missed the clues!'
5* Jo Robertson/MyChestnutReadingReadingTree

There are lots more but I'll move on for now!

This is my third book to be published by Avon, HarperCollins since 2016 and I am very proud of it. I hope that it will find many readers and that they enjoy it, take something from it, and talk about it!

I've had masses of support from friends, family, authors and bloggers, and of course from my agent, Anne Williams, my editor Katie Loughnane and the team at Avon - I'm thankful for it all! I'm lucky enough to be able to have a small celebration at my local Waterstones in September where hopefully I will be joined by some of those supporters. It's a shame the venue isn't bigger as it would've been fabulous to invite everyone I know - but maybe that will be possible one day... :) 

I hope those who pick up ONE LITTLE LIE enjoy it - and please, if you do, leave a review! They are extremely helpful and can aid visibility on Amazon. Every little helps. 

If you spot One Little Lie out and about from 6th September - I would love to see some shelfies, so please do post a pic. The book will be available in Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury's and WHSmith Travel!

You can pre-order the paperback at Amazon here: ONE LITTLE LIE 

Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment