I have been nominated for another blogger award!
The Versatile Blogger Award - VBA is a way to honour a blogger within this wonderful online community. It also helps to bring new readers to the blogs nominated and to those who will be nominated by me! It is a great way to find new blogs to follow and I look forward to making some new blogger friends along the way :)
So, firstly, thank you Jan Baynham for nominating me.
Right, the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you, (as I have above).
- Include a link to their blog - click on Jan's name to follow the link to her fantastic blog 'Jan's Journey Into Writing'
- Nominate 15 bloggers. - I'll do this at the end.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself. Well, that's the easy bit, so here goes; some random pointless information about myself -
- I once made headline news in The News of the World. Okay, when I say 'headline' it wasn't front page or anything, or 'news' as such - but it was top of the page! I won't embarrass myself by going into too much detail - the headline stated "Put Your Pic Where Your Mouth is Sam"- read into that what you will...
- I sleep walk, talk, shout/scream. My son has inherited this too (unfortunately his is far more dramatic) - it's a bundle of laughs in this house at night!
- I love 80s films. I haven't seen them all - but those I have I admit to having seen again and again. Can't beat the 'Brat Pack' :)
- I am completely freaked out by low flying aircraft. I mean - totally. I will hit the deck if needs be. And to be fair, it doesn't even have to be THAT low. Can be a tad embarrassing at times... However, I love flying and have even had a flying lesson. Go figure.
- I love being by the sea. It is my all time favourite place to be when I need some time out. Being by the crashing waves is so therapeutic, the rougher the better! I do have to be careful though, as if I stare too long it has this 'drawing' effect and I just want to jump in.
- My last child weighed in at 12 lb 10 oz -a week early. At the time he was the biggest baby born in the hospital ever. I may still hold the title, not sure. Bearing in mind he was that big, my placenta weighted 4 lbs and I had polyhydramnios (too much amniotic fluid) - I had lost 2 stone when I weighed the next day. Wish I could lose 2 stone in a day now!
- I struggle to finish things I start. I have a dozen beginnings to stories that I fear will never reach 'the end' and I have begun a number of courses in my time that just never got completed. Not sure what that's about - possibly it's because I get bored easily!
It's my turn to nominate other bloggers now. I keep up with quite a few and love it when a new one comes along. I know that many I follow have already been nominated, but those I have chosen range from ones I have followed for ages, to 'newly acquired' ones. Each brings something different and I always take something from each post. Please drop by and check these great people out!
And to those on this list, please feel free to accept or decline -
I will look forward to finding out more about my nominees!
Thanks again Jan for the award.
I would love to add to my list of blogs to follow, so if you have any recommendations, please do leave your suggestions in the comments - as well as anything else you might want to tell me :)
Thanks for stopping by.